NOTE: For current 5th graders, counselors will be visiting elementary schools March 6th-10th and registration will open after that. Registration will consist of a Google Form sent via email after counselors have visited your student's classroom. Please complete by March 17th.
NOTE: For current 6th and 7th graders, counselors will be visiting your English classes the week of March 13th-17th. Please complete online registration by March 19th. Parents, please confirm your student's course requests via ParentVue between March 24th and March 31st. Enrolled students who missed this course registration window should contact the appropriate counselor for information on how to select courses.
Welcome to online course registration for the the 2023-2024 school year. Please click the plus sign next to your class below for specific instructions. Here are important steps to successfully complete registration:
For Current 6th and 7th Graders:
- Review courses in the course description page online
- Fill out the course request sheet given out during your classroom presentation
- Watch the video at the bottom of this page for instructions for submitting course requests online in StudentVue
- Using the course request sheet as a guide, login to StudentVue and enter course requests online. Bring completed course request sheet to your English class
Please make sure to double check your student's course requests through ParentVue between March 25th-March 31st. If a change needs to be made, please contact your student's school counselor
For Current 5th Graders:
- If you are able, attend the Incoming 6th Grade Parent Night at Leota on Wed, March 8th at 6:30pm (6:00pm for special sessions- 504, Special Education, HiCap, Design Team)
- Once you receive the emailed link, submit course requests via Google Form by March 17th
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kim, your student's 6th grade school counselor
Additional Registration Documents