NOTE: The information below is for current 6th and 7th grade Leota students and 5th grade students who will roll up to Leota next year. For current 5th graders, counselors will be visiting elementary schools March 9th-11th and registration will open after that. For current 6th and 7th graders, counselors will be visiting your English classes the week of March 14th-18th with registration opening after that. Enrolled students who missed this course registration window should contact the appropriate counselor for information on how to select courses.
Welcome to online course registration for the the 2022-2023 school year. Please click the plus sign next to your class below for specific instructions. A completed registration includes:
- Listening to your specific course registration presentation
- Reviewing courses in the course description page online
- Filling out the course request sheet given out during your classroom presentation (for current 6th and 7th graders)
- Watching the video at the bottom of this page for instructions for submitting course requests online in StudentVue (for current 6th and 7th graders)
- Current 6th and 7th graders: Using the course request sheet as a guide, logging in to StudentVue and entering course requests online. Bring completed and signed course requests sheets to your English class.
- Current 5th graders: submitting their requests via Google Form by March 18th.
Below includes updated Immunization requirement for the school year 2022-2023.